Safeguarding Parent Information
To ensure our children are safe and supported when working online, it is important that children have very clear reporting routes in place so they can raise any concerns whilst online.
As well as reporting routes back to Woodlands Primary School, we would also like to signpost you to the following links below:
Reach out support for parents
The NSPCC have created a help line for children experiencing sexual harassment in school.
Young people and adults can call 0800 136 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The New helpline will also offer support and guidance to adults and professionals working with children in education
- children and young people who want to share current and non-recent experiences of sexual abuse and harassment
- children and young people who want to talk about being involved in or witnessing any incidents
- anyone who works or volunteers in a school setting and needs support and guidance
- adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who are concerned about their own child or other children.